we’re expanding our team! ready to join? fill out our application here!
applications are reviewed/accepted on a rolling basis, meaning there is no deadline! simply apply whenever you are ready. email email@example.com with any questions.
the application is very simple! questions include:
- which position are you applying for? (applying for more than one? be sure to fill out a separate application for each position you apply for.)
- what is your first name, last name, and your preferred pronouns?
- what is your email address?
- do you have any experience related to your desired position?
- why have you chosen to apply for this position at FOURALL?
we strongly recommend that you submit proof of your experience either via portfolio, resume, website/blog, etc.
open positions include:
- fourall ambassador
- social media designer
- newsletter creator
- photography director
- finance director
- marketing director
- event director
- pop culture writer
- music writer
- style & beauty writer
- world politics & news writer
perks of joining the team
- access to an international network of hardworking gen-z creatives, artists, activists, students, & more
- opportunity to gain experience in working in content creation, social media, art, design, writing/journalism, marketing, finance, etc
- your work is featured in a growing magazine
- low weekly time commitment (1-4 hours per week)
detailed position descriptions:
- acts as an official influencer for the magazine
- creates original video/photo content (e.g. q&a’s, story takeovers, TIKTOKS + REELS, vlogs, insta lives, beauty/lifestyle tutorials, etc)
social media designer
- uses design software (canva, adobe suite, etc) to create instagram feed posts
- provides creative and visual direction for all social platforms
- uses mailchimp software to create monthly newsletter
- creates original and intriguing newsletter segments
- promotes social content/campaigns, issue releases, and blog content
- creates original photo content for magazine & social platforms
- edits photos using software of choice
- provides creative and visual direction for all fourall platforms
- uses design software of choice to create original design work for magazine issues
- works on visual design + functionality of fourall website
- collaborates with social media designer & EIC to create original instagram feed content
- uses financial strategy/direction to manage the magazine’s revenue
- handles all financial relations/processes on behalf of the magazine
- manages budgets, financial accounts, donations, sales, and profits
- collaborates with EIC and marketing director to grow numbers
- uses marketing strategy to grow fourall’s audience/revenue
- pitches and directs original marketing/ad campaigns
- collaborates with EIC and finance director to grow numbers
- plans and directs engaging live event programming for the magazine
- hosts all virtual/live events (i.e. guest speakers, workshops, panels, etc)
- collaborates with EIC, marketing, & social team members to promote events
- creates original written content for social media, magazine spreads, & website, including (but not limited to)
- full length magazine articles
- medium length blog posts
- written instagram content in collaboration with design/social director team (i.e. informative slide posts or infographics)
- full length interviews
pop culture writer
- stays on top of new pop culture trends including entertainment (film/tv), art, culture, gossip/celebrities, pop culture related social media trends, etc
- stays on top of new music releases, trends, artists, awards/award shows, news, music-related gossip/celebrities, the music industry, etc
style & beauty writer
- stays on top of new style & beauty trends including in fashion, makeup, skincare, hair, style/beauty related social media trends, etc
world politics & news writer
- stays on top of current news, world events, politics, social justice/activism, world politics/news related social media trends, etc
ready to apply? fill out our application here! applications are reviewed/accepted on a rolling basis, meaning there is no deadline! simply apply whenever you are ready. email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.